< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Thursday Thirteen

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Aginoth

1. We spent last weekend in Northern Irelnd where I picked up a Strep infection.

2. I feel terrible and am not going to work today

3. Streptococcus is a nasty little bug that makes Psoriasis Flare ups worse.

4. My psoriasis is flaring worse than ever now and I may need to go back into hospital for a couple of weeks to treat it.

5. My dermatologist has finally agreed I can have teh new shiny expensive treatment for my Psoriasis.

6. My brain is melting from being forced to watch to much Children's TV this morning.

7. I just spent £175 on a new Roof Rack for our car so we can have enough space to carry all our reenactment gear this season.

8. I am still addicted to Eve-Online, but I am making time to do other things as well now

9. I haven't been able to get to hospital to see my Dad in a couple of weeks, due to work, and now I have this infection I am not allowed on the ward :o(

10. Mrs.A also has this strep bug and it's not my fault, whatever she claims... the Irish relatives passed it on to us

11. The New Roof Rack on teh car will push it to around 2.3m high, we will never be able to use a car park again !

12. We are more and more sure that Agi.Junior has some form of Autistic Spectrum Disorder, and looking back on my behaviour as a child it would explain a lot about my early development, but back in the early 70's Asperger's was not even heard of.

13. This was my first Thursday 13

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Mrs.A

2. mar

3. Wendywings

4. Bug

5. Craziequeen

6. Shelli

7. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

Congratulations on your first TT, I am your first comment too. Is there a prize ?

Strep is not selective about who it jumps on ;)

I hope you are able to get a diagnosis for Mstr A and work on a game plan to deal with his needs.
My TT list

Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:14:00 am  
Anonymous smiffykins said...

if u r aspergic it would explain ur obseesion with that daft comp game and ur lack of care of ur neglect of ur blog!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:12:00 am  
Anonymous mar said...

congrats on your first TT! it is highly addictive. Get well soon. Not only so that you can visit your father. I am snowed in , my TT is up.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 12:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Bug said...

Congrats and welcome to TT! I hope you get to feeling better soon :) Mine are up!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:27:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Hi sweetie - blimey, you sounded rough on the phone this morning....!! :-((

Congrats on your first 13 -the first is always the hardest.

Mine is up

cq

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:25:00 pm  
Blogger Shelli said...

Welcome! You did a fine job this week. I have already linked you up. I hope you all recover soon. As troubling as it is, I hope this means that you will be able to get some help for Mstr A now. Good luck and God bless.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:31:00 pm  
Blogger Shelli said...

oops--My 13

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:32:00 pm  
Blogger Katherine said...

woo hoo, congrats on your first Thursday 13! Are we calling it "strep" nowadays :)

Friday, February 17, 2006 10:34:00 pm  
Blogger rashbre said...

Cripes! the bugs seem to have got a hold! Good that you have entered the world of TT.

Here's rashbre's Thursday Thirteen!

Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:26:00 pm  
Blogger Yaeli said...

Bugs bugs everywhere!!! Sorry to hear that you're unwell too! I hope you have a speedy recovery and can get in to see your dad sometime soon!

Keep smiling!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:34:00 pm  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

get well soon, aggie! congrats on your first tt! :)

Monday, February 20, 2006 4:24:00 pm  
Blogger RCA said...

Ah your long ignored blog is remembered... excellent...

And Aginoth... DONT PICK!

:-D

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:50:00 pm  
Blogger Uisce said...

I've had strep, and that sure is no fun! My 13 are up!

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home