< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Is it broke?

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Is it broke?

Turned off WV as it appears to be broke..keep getting the same code and it's not accepted on anyones comments.

Let's see how much spam I have come my way :o)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...well it was definitely darker than the previous 3 films, and jumped about the plot quite alot. Unfortunately the fourth book is just not written for filmng unless you want an 8 hour film, and so if you haven't read the book huge swathes of teh film will make no sense at all. I have read the book however, an I enjoyed the film. The SFX are very good, and lessons learnt from Lod of teh rings regards filmong and cinematography have definitely been learnt. I'd give it 7.5 out of 10 (but only 5 if you haven't read the book)


You can see Mrs.A's review of HP here

8 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I did read the book, but I have forgotten most of it. Thanks for the pointers, though, I think I will go and see it tomorrow.

Michele sent me back.

Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:33:00 pm  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

i turned off my WV, too. i turned on moderation, and i am glad i did because i got three spam messages and only one real comment. in a way im not sure if i like the moderatin thing though, because when i comment i like to see it on the blog right away, and i am sure others feel that way too. i wonder what the happy medium is.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:57:00 am  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

forgot to mention... hello, michele sent me.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:58:00 am  
Blogger Aginoth said...

No Spam yet, and I havn't bothered with moderation...

Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:01:00 am  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

loved the movie too. have seen it twice already. :)

Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:22:00 am  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

Mines bust as well - why won't anyone give us any answers? What's going on?

Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:27:00 am  
Blogger CyberKitten said...

WV is back............. Just another Blogger Glitch..

Wasn't impressed by HP4. I'm actually quite confused why I went to see it. Subliminal messages in the trailers maybe.... (muses)

I'll see if I can resist seeing HP5...

Sunday, December 04, 2005 11:32:00 am  
Blogger David Edward said...

Hello, I am here to inspspect your spam. Please bring all your spam out 'front and center' for a good looking over... hmm lovely spam, very fatty, nice can on that spam! hehe Alright, you can put your spam back in the cupboard. All done!

Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home