< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: A Day off

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Day off

Just a quickie...I have a day off today :o)

Off to see Aginoth Juniors School nativity Play {Insert Proud Dad Moment} in which he is playing one of the Kings.

The Tree has been erected in the Lounge...presents all wrapped...starting to feel like Yuletide, will do even more so when me and the kids decorate the tree this evening :o)

12 Sleeps till Santa...


Agi's Pre-yule Piccie ... 13th December

Just a classic card image of a tree, I'll post a picture of iurs when it is decorated later.

3 Comments:

Blogger me said...

Enjoy your day off!
Have fun doing your tree later on...the worst bit is trying to get the lights on the thing - they are all in a huge ring and we got in a bit of a tangle....but then I think you said your tree was prelit? So I guess you won't have that problem. LOL

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:44:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly thought it was just me and my two sisters (19 and 17) who counted down to events by the number of sleeps we had left until we woke up.

That made me smile and so I texted my sisters to let them know it was only 12 to go.

Excellent - sure the play was too!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it was wonderful!

eV

and Happy tree decorating.

Michele sent me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home