< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Have I ever Meme

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Have I ever Meme

I Found this Meme on Uisce's blog, who got it from Green Duckies...Mrs.A has done it as well a lot of our answers ended up the same

Have I Ever?

What is your favorite...?

Gum: Rarely have the stuff, but on the odd occasion I have it's PK Aniseed flavour

Restaurant: Flute de Paris in Weston-super-Mare. Fantastic food at reasonable prices.
Drink: any pop
Season: Spring
Type of weather: Warm & sunny
Emotion: satiated
Thing to do on a half day: Go see something Historic
Late-night activity: Sleeping

Sport: Rugby Union.
City: Venice
Store: Amazon


When was the last time you...?
Cried: I have no idea, probably when LMD was born
Played a sport: Played badminton about 3 weeks ago.
Laughed: 2 minutes ago at Shrek 2
Hugged someone: 5 minutes ago - LMB
Kissed someone: This morning when I woke up - Mrs.A.
Felt depressed: Friday when I deleted my old blog
Felt elated: I really can't remember :o(
Felt overworked: Friday.
Faked sick: I don't fake being sick, I'm sick for real often enought that I have no incliation to do so.
Lied: Last night when I told LMB I'd be back in 5 minutes (Same as Mrs.A!!)

What was the last...?
Word you said: Behave yourself!!! to Aginoth Junior
Thing you ate: A fry up
Song you listened to: Changes - David Bowie(during Shrek 2)
Thing you drank: Diet Coke
Movie you saw: Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
Movie you rented: Polar Express (for the kids),

Concert you attended: Jools Holland at Uni Graduation Ball

Who was the last person you...?
Hugged: LMB
Cried over: Mrs.A's Brother
Kissed: Mrs.A about 2 mins ago :o)
Danced with: Mrs.A
Shared a secret with: Mrs.A
Had a sleep over with: Mrs.A ;o)
Called: British Gas
Went to a movie with: Mrs.A
Saw: Mrs.A
Were angry with: Noisy Kids in the Cinema last night
Couldn't take your eyes off of: Mrs.A :o)

Have you ever...?
Danced in the rain: Nope
Kissed someone: Yes, a few times ;o)
Done drugs: Yes, but not for some time, and probably never again since I became Diabetic.
Drank alcohol: Yes, since long before I was allowed to
Slept around: Nope
Partied 'til the sun came up: Yes, often years ago
Had a movie marathon: we hold DVD parties here every now & then

Gone too far on a dare: No, don't do dares
Spun until you were immensely dizzy: Yes, as a child and an adult:-)
Taken a survey quite like this before: yep.




1 Comments:

Blogger Sleepypete said...

[chuckle] I still need to arrange that next session of badminton. Not tomorrow though, it'd clash with the indoor cricket.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home