< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Where have you been?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Where have you been?

So I've taken a break from my hectic Eve playing Schedule to blog......

What do you mean "at last"?

OK I admit it I have neglected teh blog a bit, but I haven't abandonned it :o)

I have been doing other stuff as well as playing Computer games...

Shocked Mrs.A by putting up a couple of wall panels, got another couple of boards marked up and when I have some daylight to work in I'll do some more :o)

Work is very busy, I am travelling all over the south of England at the moment, various meetings about important stuff...well It's important to the people I'm meeting with I'm sure, to me it's just a job and a wage packet, Work to Live don't Live to Work is a motto I totally agree with. I've applied for another job dealing more in the direction my interests in Health and Safety lie.

LMD is pretending she can't walk. We know she could if she wanted too, but she knows crawling is fater and is sticking to it , however much we cheer and encourage her occasional step. Toilet training LMB continues to be an abjecy failure , but no worries, we'll have more chance in teh summer when she can run around the garden naked.

Agi Junior is apparently Gifted, and bored at school as a result, it is apparent from the Educational Psychologist's report on him that he is going to require one on one contact to assist him in his studies, mainly to keep his attention on teh work he has to do to satisfy the requirements to pass his Key Stage one Assessments.

So situation normal in Casa Aginoth.

Craziequeen has put me and Cyberkitten in charge of her blog for a couple of weeks whilst she learns to ski in Bavaria. Not that I'm jealous at all, honest :o).....She has left s a load of posts to trickle into her blog in her absence

I have been taken off of my Psoriasis medication, as I kind of indicated it had started to cause damage to my liver...not good, so I'm slowly becoming spotty again as my skin deteriorates, I'm seeing the Dermatologist in 2 weeks time and hopefully now at long last I can be prescribed the expensive treatment that I have been trying to get them to give me for nearly 2 years. My doctor is willing to let me have it but the cost (£17000/year) means that I have had to exhaust all teh cheaper options before the hospital trust will allow her to do so....now I am at that stage....watch this space

My Dad is recovering from his stroke, he is still in Hospital, on a stroke rehabilitation ward at the Bristol General Hospital. He still hasn't regained use of his Left arm to any degree, but he is starting to be able to use his left leg again, the Physiotherapists have got him up and walking in a fashion, he can take a couple of steps with help now, but they do think this means he should eventually be able to walk unaided again.

There you go a quick recap of my recent doings....I will try to blog more often again....I promise :o)

6 Comments:

Blogger Juggling Mother said...

You know CQ expects you to put up a post a day in her blog, but you can barely manage one a week on your own!

Two panals does not a wall make honey;-)

And my mother arrives on Sunday.....

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:34:00 pm  
Blogger CyberKitten said...

Have posted on CQ's Blog as instructed............

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:35:00 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Glad to read your catch-ups, Mr. A...I miss you! I'm glad you are okay and also happy to know that you and cyberkitten are tending CQ's blog while she gets on that Ski Lift!!! (Ahhh I just read the it was Cyberkitten that posted for CQ today...)
And, GOOD for you that you've put up some panels!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:29:00 am  
Blogger Katherine said...

Nice to hear from you again!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:10:00 pm  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

nice to hear that things are moving along in aginoth-land. I get such a kick out of the way you and Mrs.A keep in touch on your blogs.!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:27:00 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

Good to read everything is ok. Except for that visit on Sunday... keep us posted, you have been missed.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home