< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Back and busy

Monday, August 27, 2007

Back and busy

Hi all,

Yes I am sporadically blogging again , for the first time in months. Been very depressed, still am really, but felt the urge to blog again.

Still waiting to hear about medical retirement from work, haven't been to work since the end of March though.

Felt quite good joint wise today so I have been hard at work shifting rubbish and dead wood in the back gsrden.

TRY THIS ...
Been playing with a review site

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk

best thing about it is they pay you in dooyoomiles for reviews of anything (and I mean anything) plus you get extra dooyoo miles everytime you get a review rated as useful by another user.

DooYooMiles????

Well they can be cashed in for Amazon Vouchers or Cash, or given to charity.

I have written 7 reviews in 24 hours and currently have almost 3000 dooyoo miles, that’s nearly £3 in vouchers (you can cash them in when you get to 10000)

Unlike many pay for users sites this one actually l;ooks like it is worth using, I reckon I could easily get £20 - £40 in amazon vouchers in a mnth without a lot of effort.

Btw my user name is Aginoth as usual….be sure to rate my reviews if you come on and add me to your circle of friends.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WB on blogging! :-)
I´m sure blogging will help.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home