< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Call me Marvin

Friday, March 23, 2007

Call me Marvin

Just been signed off work for a month by my GP, for depression;also had my prozac dose doubled.

So kind of looks like I have a few weeks of pretending to be retired whislt waiting to be retired...I live in hope.

Did I tell you about the pain in the diodes in my left hand side?


Anyway....the vegetables we planted in the garden have finally shown signs of life, after 12 days we have a single sprout...purple broccolli. Hardly gonna feed us for a while but at least it means we have planted it all correctly, or at least we will find out if more sprout or not :)

So at lest I have time to get some stuff sorted out for the impending re-enactment season.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

[BIG hugs]

cq

Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:28:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm impressed by your attempt to grow veggies, I can't grow anything other than mould in my house....

Monday, March 26, 2007 9:13:00 am  
Blogger craziequeen said...

I have baked bread!!

cq

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:09:00 pm  
Blogger David Edward said...

i saw your picture at CQ palace, and you do look like you might have led your family down some sort of "side road" of life. I love you for this.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 3:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home