< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Days at home

Friday, February 02, 2007

Days at home

It was LMD's Birthday a coule of days ago, so we are due to be invaded by a hoard of 2 year olds this weekend for her party. When asked what she wanted for her birthday she replied....Cake....Chocook Cake...so I'll be repeating my construction of a Chocolate Swiss Roll Catapillar tomorrow.

Over my infections I think, still quite tired, and my joints are improved, so i've been able to do a bit more about the house, dinner is cooking in the oven (Spaghetti Bolognaise), kitchen cleaned....got to do the lounge yet, but enthusiasm is waning now.

Not back to work until Tuesday...which is noce, hoping to have news on my medical retirment from personnel waiting for me....we live in hope.

Think i'll treat myself to an hour or so of playing on the Wii....

UpDate: OK so I found some enthusiasm and did the tidying up ....:o)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to tell me the recipe for 'Shagetti Bolognaise' !

Friday, February 02, 2007 5:42:00 pm  
Blogger Aginoth said...

Damn....spelling corected

mumble

Friday, February 02, 2007 5:58:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

wow, sweetie - your spelling is pretty bad....

Write these out 100 times......

COUPLE
CATERPILLER
BOLOGNESE
NICE
RETIREMENT

[chuckle]

Happy Belated Birthday to Small Screamy Person....!!

cq

Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home