< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: I'm sure I was fitter than this...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm sure I was fitter than this...

Packing teh car for this weekends reenactment, It's 9am and I've already been at it for an hour...when any sensible person would be in bed having a weekend lie in. But I have around 500 kilos of kit to shift and pack into the car (thats about half a ton to you Imperial users).

Haven't done this for 2 years, and Bloody hell this stuff is heavy ! I'm gonna be knackered by this evening, still have to drive to Caerphilly and unload, then set-up camp. Still all this hard work must be good for me; at least that's what I keep telling myself. Looking forward to a few bottles of Cider this evening and a glass of 5 of Mead.

Time for a bite of Breakfast then back to it....

I'll try and moblog if the system lets me when we're away, if not I'll post piccies of the event on Monday Evening.

Only downside to this weekend.....I'll Miss the start of teh New Series of Doctor Who tonight :o(

4 Comments:

Blogger Paste said...

Give 'em hell, they don't like it up 'em!

Saturday, April 15, 2006 6:36:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Yells across the bridge - Happy Easter, Aginoths!! [blows kiss]

cq

Saturday, April 15, 2006 9:19:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

'I'll Miss the start of teh New Series of Doctor Who tonight :o('

you didn't miss much!

[snigger]

cq

Sunday, April 16, 2006 11:30:00 am  
Blogger dbackdad said...

We're at least a season behind you on Dr. Who (across the pond).

Sunday, April 16, 2006 6:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home