< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Thursday Thirteen

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about Aginoth





1. We Complain well and we complain Loudly

2. Shops and businesses really should beleive me and Mrs.A when we say we are going to go to the media (see the posts before this)

3. I have today off work cos I'm a Civil Servant and it is Maundy Thursday :o)

4. I am covered in bits of lint and thread from cutting out dress patterns

5. Our Medieval reenactment season starts this weekend

6. We'll be at Caerphilly Castle reenacting on Sunday and Monday.

7. Amazingly it looks like the weather forecast is good for this weekend, very unusal to reenact if it isn't raining

8. Looking forward to going to see Ice Age 2 today

9. So far in the last 2 weeks me and the Family have appeared on or in ; The Daily Mail, LBC News, The Wright Stuff (Channel 5), ITV West News, BBC online News, BBC Somerset Sound Breakfast show, Various local newspapers in Somerset.

10. We have learnt The Sun may be interested in running the story

11. What Story....Oh go see my wife's blog

12. It's about now that I run out of things to say...

13. Just been handed a letter by Mrs.A. North Somerset Primary Care trust have granted my funding for the drugs I want to try to keep my Psoriasis under control...cost is £10k a year and it has taken me over a year to get the funding



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 Comments:

Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

What a horrible story! Glad you went public. Believe it or not, we've had the same problem. Good note in our "story" is that the managers usually understand and let us swim, anyway. Hope it all works out for you guys!

My T13 is up, too.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:48:00 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Good on you and Mrs A for doing this. Too much bloody nanny state-ness going on nowadays.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:53:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

honey - I don't need to say how pleased I am about the drug, do I?

congrats on re-entering blogdom! :-)

cq
[just doing a last bit of dusting at the palace before the party...]

Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home