< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Bored now!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bored now!

Bored now!

I know i still need more treatment, but i am really feeling very homesick. I should think I'll be here for another week yet at least.



Not that i intend to discharge myself early, that would be just daft.

They hope to reopen the ward early this week. Haven't seen Mrs.A or the kids for days. Thankfully craziequeen has been able to visit to keep me sane.

For those who know what it means i'm up to 1% strength dithranol now and am going purple. My skin is smoothing off at last, a few burns from the treatment but That's to be expected.
Oh i'm completely over the stomach bug by the way. Now i have a cold instead
ho hum at least i am getting to watch the commonwealth games.

Oh and that was never a try 80 seconds from time yesterday >:-(

7 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

You'll definitely have to take a photo of me in my blue plastic apron and HORRIBLE plastic gloves....

cq

Sunday, March 19, 2006 1:48:00 pm  
Blogger garfer said...

Wasn't one of the Mr Men purple?

Sorry, that was in bad taste. I can lend you a gun if you want to shoot the aged loon.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 2:54:00 pm  
Blogger Sleepypete said...

Got some stuff waiting on video for you Agi :-)

Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:32:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I dont know its all right for some, lazing around in bed all day watching DVDs and sport. Having time to read. Women flocking to your bedside whenever possible, 3 meals a day with no preperation or washing up. And no work!

sigh

rolls eyes

Monday, March 20, 2006 12:47:00 pm  
Blogger JR said...

Oops! *Sorry* I was only kidding about them throwing another bonus illness in with the stomach bug. But good thing I said the common cold! Just think if I had mentioned leprosy or impotence!! Yikes! I need to remember the power of words.

Monday, March 20, 2006 1:37:00 pm  
Blogger Paste said...

Neither was the first one! Ball clearly touched the line.
Mind you we have been v poor this 6 Nations.b

Monday, March 20, 2006 4:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garfers wrong. The Mister Man was blue. It was 'Little Miss' something or other that was purple.

Anyway (fave word), glad to read, at last, that things are improving.

Get better soon. Please.

Monday, March 20, 2006 10:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home