< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Twiddling thumbs in anger

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Twiddling thumbs in anger

Just spoken to my Dermatologist. She is livid with the BRI who have no male baeds available on the dermatology ward, this I know is because teh hospital use it as a dumping ground for overflow acute medical cases.

So she has told me that I have 2 options either present at Accident and Emergency, or go see my GP tomorrow and get him to admit me as a medical emergency. So I guess I am gonna see my GP tomorrow, and so I should be in hospital tomorrow afternoon with any luck. They'll put me onto a general/observation ward, but they will then be forced to move me to the correct Ward and treat me within 48 hours as I understand it.

So another day at home...Mrs.A has escaped to see her sister in London, she needs a break from all this crap.

Guess it means I get to play Eve online all day then....


UPDATE: 14:00 I have now a bed in to the Hospital for 1830 this evening !!! My Dermatologist has been shouting at the ward ...so I am in....

5 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

God bless you! Your pictures left me speechless. I cannot believe you aren't in the hospital. Those arseholes!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:01:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

I can confirm - I have had texts from the newly hospitalised Mr A - and he's in the same ward, so I can find him!!

cq

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:34:00 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Soooo glad you are "IN"!!! I know you are too, dear Mr. A....Lordy, I hope they help you, and quickly, too....Hugs to you from across the pond and up on the hill!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:36:00 am  
Blogger JR said...

Yeah! Best of luck and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:07:00 pm  
Blogger pissoff said...

Here's to some desperately needed relief. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery. Hang in there Agi.

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home