< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: At Home...

Monday, February 27, 2006

At Home...

Not gone to work today, I have been struggling to get any sleep for over a week now because my Psoriasis is so bad; my skin is extremenly sore (painfully so) and very very itchy that I am only managing to snatch sleep in about 15-20 minute stretches... I am completely zombified now.

Going to see the Dermatologist later today thankfully, I expect to be taken back in to Hospital to treat my skin in the very near future, probably for 2 to 3 weeks again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Good luck! I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. That sounds so painful. Thinking good thoughts for you...

Monday, February 27, 2006 3:02:00 pm  
Blogger Frobisher said...

I feel for you, I get psoriasis badly in the winter - after a bit of research I tried a supplement called Curcumin, a derivative of tumeric, renouned for its anti-inflammatory properties. My 'P' was reduced by 40% in three weeks, very pleased with it.

Monday, February 27, 2006 4:23:00 pm  
Blogger Paste said...

This is a real bugger, 'chin up' as they say and best wishes.

Monday, February 27, 2006 4:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home