< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Who me?

Friday, February 03, 2006

Who me?

So sorry I neglected you all again...

A week of no posts, I am suitably ashamed.

In my defence I haven't just been playing Eve all week I have been putting extra hours at work to build up anough spare hours to take next Friday off so we can Fly to Northern Ireland for the weekend; visiting my Sister in Law and her fiance.

But hey I'm here now.

This weekend will see a milestone in LMD's life, her first night without Mummy. Mrs.A is off to work in London this weekend and the Aginothlings will be in the sole care of your's truely. LMD has had all milk supplies from Mum cut off as of her 1st Birthday on Monday; surprisingly she isn't showing any signs of being bothered at all, she is however increasing her food intake to compensate as expected, so all is well.

Not sure what I'll be doing with the three of them , but i'm sure I can come up with something, at worst I can use them as temporary supports in my attempts to get the walls buit in Mrs.A and Mine's bedroom....LOL :o)

Been getting regular text messages from Craziequeen about her time in Bavaria, her not skiing (why does that word always look wrong?) and her ending up in Hospital after a slip on Ice, she is finally on her way home 1 day late.

9 Comments:

Blogger Juggling Mother said...

You Have so been playing EVE at every opportunity!

No more walls built yet:-( And you promised to do a bit every evening!

Friday, February 03, 2006 5:41:00 pm  
Blogger dena said...

I've been way behind on both my posts and my visits. Good to see you back and at it.

Friday, February 03, 2006 6:14:00 pm  
Blogger Sleepypete said...

Starting to feel guilty for pointing you towards Eve now ... And I'm not even playing Eve any more ! (I've gone back to World of Warcraft)

Friday, February 03, 2006 9:27:00 pm  
Blogger Paste said...

I thought that you'd given up this blogging lark! For all our sakes give the wife a hand and comment on Simon's smug 'Mrs A rebuttal' post.

Friday, February 03, 2006 11:10:00 pm  
Blogger garfer said...

Whereabouts in Northern Ireland are you going?

If you happen to be in Belfast, make sure you visit the Crown Liquor Saloon, the finest pub in the universe.

Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:37:00 pm  
Blogger Juggling Mother said...

we are off to Belfast (my sister lives in the new city of Lisburn), but I'm not sure the kids will be impressed with a day in the pub:-)

Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:53:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont forget the nice day spent with Nanny A whilst Mummy was away.Sorry to hear about your injury CQ.hope your better soon.By the way were you really going to go away Friday and not tell Me i wasnt need after all Aginoth !.

Monday, February 06, 2006 10:58:00 am  
Blogger Juggling Mother said...

Nanny - I'm positive I said you won't need to start Fridays till mid Feb, as we're away on the 10th, and then it's half term.....

If Aggie has told you differently it's because he knows NOTHING! and you should have learned not to listen to a word he says by now:-)

Monday, February 06, 2006 2:23:00 pm  
Blogger Aginoth said...

Ummmm....who me....slinks away

Monday, February 06, 2006 5:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home