< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: They Shoot Horses

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

They Shoot Horses

Guess who's been signed off work .... again....

go on I know you can get it....

It's.....

ME

2 Weeks this time, my Arthritis has flared, been in bloody agony for the last 2 days, and was unable to drive to work this morning cos it's mainly affecting my right knee and ankle. I've been to prescribed Tylex, big doses of Codeine (60mg) to deal with it.

so anyway I'm on my walking stick again. On the bright side I get to reclaim the weeks Annual Leave I had booked for next week, and still get to go to Cornwall.


and i get the day off tomorrow...which is great cos it's my birthday :o)

5 Comments:

Blogger CyberKitten said...

Hope you feel better soon. I get a touch of arthritis now & again so know that it's not nice.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:21:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Must be age..... [wink]

cq

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:31:00 pm  
Blogger pissoff said...

must be age... 36 and all.

Happy Birthday Agi.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:25:00 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday, my dear Mr. A. Sorry to read about your Arthritus...I hope it calms down very very soon! It sure is a painful thing, isn't it? UGH!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:31:00 am  
Blogger Traci Anerson said...

I tried to leave a comment on your thursday-thirteen blog, but alas, I'm on a dial-up...and it took forever for your comment page to load...anyway...I hope you had a happy birthday.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home