< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: 21 things you can only get away with saying at Christmas

Thursday, December 22, 2005

21 things you can only get away with saying at Christmas

1. I prefer breasts to legs
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. Smother the butter all over the breasts!
4. If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!
5. I've never seen a better spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It's a little dry; do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you put it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
18. That's the biggest bird I've ever had!
19. I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning
20. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more!
21. I do like a good stuffing.


Today's Piccie....22 December only 3 Sleeps till Santa



13 Comments:

Blogger Dak-Ind said...

greetings and merry christmas from michele.

i love the list, i saw a similar one at thanksgiving and giggled my head off.

i had not seen that particular calvin and hobbes strip in years, thanks for the pleasant memories!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:33:00 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Mr. A. It's VERY early motning here, but I thought before I go to bed, I would visit Michele and she sent me to you! I've seen this list before but it bears repeating because it IS truly hilarious..Thabks for this great laugh this A.M.! Are you all ready for SAnta???

Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:13:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good laugh on a chilly morning. Thanks.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 12:17:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the list, sure gave me a morning chuckle...and the Calvin cartoon is a classic!

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and all the best in 2006!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:15:00 pm  
Blogger Shannon said...

merry christmas! here from Micheles! love the list~ I may have to pass it along

Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:59:00 pm  
Blogger Paste said...

A touch of the double entendres never did anyone any harm!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:57:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

22. (When waking up) How about my "special" treat love? It IS Christmas, you know....

Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:57:00 pm  
Blogger S.I.D. said...

You forgot "Santa comes but once a year" and "Oh come all ye faithful"


brought to you by domnob!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:07:00 pm  
Blogger kenju said...

Naughty, but nice list! Merry Christmas!

Friday, December 23, 2005 1:04:00 am  
Blogger Uisce said...

LOL!! But you're making me hungry!!

Friday, December 23, 2005 3:07:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Aginoth? Shouldn't that be TWO sleeps....?

He comes on Christmas Eve.... :-)

'cept in my house, he's coming on the 28th!

cq

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:40:00 pm  
Blogger Aginoth said...

was 3 when i posed it on 22nd

only 1 now

Saturday, December 24, 2005 9:03:00 am  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

a merry, merry christmas to you and mrs. a! :)

Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home