< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Looooooong day

Monday, December 19, 2005

Looooooong day

back to work, to a flood of emails, with everyone wanting things done before the coming long break, with 2 hours notice I had a 6 hour meeting to attend...and that was my day.

The weekend was spent getting over my lurgy from last week, plus some minor electrical work around the house after a Light switch exploded on Saturday night, blew out the side of the back box. So I was forced to take a trip up to a local DiY Emporium - where I had a coughing fit upon entering the air-conditioner warmed and dried atmosphere of the store, at which point I was heartily sick all over the shop floor, not from my stomach it was purely the product of my lungs and sinuses...not at all pleasant...I felt much better after that; I eventually persuaded the store first aider I was OK. LMB, who was with me was not phased in teh slightest, I think my kids are used to Daddy and his illnesses :o)

We're slowly getting the house ready for next weeks festivities, we have a house full on Sunday as we are hosting the annual seasonal feast this year.

Agi's Pre-Yuletide Picture 19th December

8 Comments:

Blogger S.I.D. said...

Hiya Aggie,

changed me blog for reasons I will explain but update your blogroll if you wish..Oh and nice new blog I see!

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:58:00 pm  
Blogger CyberKitten said...

..and a great Calvin & Hobbs cartoon........ Love that one...

Monday, December 19, 2005 10:20:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

S.I.D. - he's ba-ack....!! :-)

So much blogchanging going on...

Nice Calvin and Hobbs, btw A :-)

cq

Monday, December 19, 2005 10:25:00 pm  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

I got a whole powerpoint slide show of those Calvin and Hobbs snowman cartoons last week. I laughed myself silly :-)

Monday, December 19, 2005 10:50:00 pm  
Blogger kenju said...

I LOVE calvin and Hobbes!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:16:00 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Your health sounds like your are still having a terrible time of it...You poor guy! No fun at all!
I hope it improves before your Full House hapens, Mr. A. Do take good care.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:31:00 am  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Someone needs to get you a tiny MP3 player for those 6 hour meetings.

And some glasses with holographic eyeballs, so you can snooze and nobody will know.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:13:00 pm  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

SWIM ! SWIM !

or is that run away? lol thats a classic. i am glad you are sharing the old calvin and hobbes. they bring back such wonderful memories.
from michele's again!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home