< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Busy Day at the Leatherworks...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Busy Day at the Leatherworks...

Just a quick hello, as I am making an effort to post at least once a day...and it is still Saturday just :o)

Been Busy all day doing some leatherwork, Mrs.A needed a Pouch for Reenactment, as we don't have any pockets, so I have spent the day making her a pouch. Has taken me quite a few hours...all hand sewn and hand made clasp, I'll take a piccie and put it up tomorrow.

Despite my best efforts to make Mrs.A have a lie in this morning she still go tup at 8am, I wasn't going to wake her till at least 9...ah well.

Took Agi.Junior and LMD out this afternoon for a couple of hours down into town, went to the one-day only continental market that was on in town and treated myself to a couple of and made salami (Smoked Pork with red wine) and introduced Agi.Junior and LMD to Bratwurst and Saurkraut...they liked the bratwurst, but Saurkraut is a bit of an adult taste I think and they weren't so keen.

Off now for a supper of Mature Cheddar on toast and some of that Salami...yummy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the only one in my family that likes brat and kraut. The salami and cheddar would appeal to all of them.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 12:59:00 am  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

those sound yummy! don't forget to share them with mrs. a! :)

Sunday, April 23, 2006 5:43:00 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sounds quite yummy, my dear!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 7:23:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home