< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Extended celebrations.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Extended celebrations.

Well that's it then I am 36, had a lazy day yesterday thanks to Mrs.A :o) making up for it this morning by letting her stay in bed while I sort the kids breakfast.

Next comes the struggle of getting Agi.junior to put his uniform on.

Got the Crazies coming round this evening and a couple of friends from our re-enactment group to head over to my fave restaurant, Flte de Paris in Weston-super-Mare; where i'm sure several bottles of Zinfandel will be quaffed through the course of teh evening. Nanny A is baby-sitting, and then staying over because she's coming on holiday with us to Cornwall as of tomorrow.

Busy Busy Busy

So all that remains for me today really is to get the house relatively tidy and do a couple of odd DiY jobs.

My arthritis flare is subsiding and I can now get aroud teh house without my stick omewhat, plus I have reduced teh codeine I am taking, so I may actually be able to drink to celebrate my birthday after all.

Right back to the kids.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

Happy Birthday.! You are the second birthday celefrant I have had the pleasure of meeting and greeting today. Enjoy. Michele sent me.

Friday, June 16, 2006 12:35:00 pm  
Blogger Bobkat said...

Hope you have a great time celebrating your burfday. Thanks for visiting my blog! Have fun and glad you are feeling better so you can have a wee drinkie...or two :-)

Friday, June 16, 2006 5:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home