< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Working from home

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Working from home

As it says...I'm working from home today I have my flu innoculation at 12:15 so seemed silly to traipse all the way into work and back to home then back to work and back to home....environmentally friendly too

Talking of environmentally friendly, we at Chez Aginoth have been doing our bit more and more recently, just changed all the incandescant Lightbulbs in teh house over to Energy saving Flourescent ones, we're recycling everything we can, and looking into getting Solar and Wind power fitted ... next year we'll see about changing out our 15 year old Boiler, although it is a condensing boiler there are now more efficient models on teh market.

Anyway back to work....I am resisting the urge to play computer games too :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobkat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-) Glad to hear that you are on the up as well. I'm sure the holiday will do all of you the world of good.

I've been doing my bit for the environment too. Been using energy saving bulbs for awhile now, recycling all that I can, composting adn only using the resources I need like only boiling as much water as I need at a time etc. It's kind of rewarding to do your bit and saves money too :-)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 12:52:00 pm  
Blogger Aginoth said...

I reckon we've probably saved about £400 a year on gas and electric alone just through simple things like turning thermostats down very slightly and replacing all the lighbulbs

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home