< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Bring out your dead....

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bring out your dead....

Mrs.A is better...almost, she just got home from teaching a course in London (I did make my reservations known), and she hasn't had a coughing fit in the last 20 minutes !!!

So now it's my turn again...I'm off to hospital for a minor operation tomorrow. I have a lump on my leg that the dermatoloy consultant tookone look at and booked me straight in t have it removed. It looks like a dermatofibroma, so chances are 99% that it is benign...but still i've been quite stressed out by it and just want it done and over with.

4 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

I've got three of those, and my GP said he wouldn't bother taking them off.....

One on the back of my hand, one on my inner lower arm and one on my knee.
http://www.skinsite.com/info_dermatofibromas.htm

I have also had two removed under a previous GP and two cysts removed and labbed - benign.

It only hurts for a moment, Aginoth!

cq

Sunday, September 24, 2006 8:03:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the title - chin up Aginoth it'll all be fine and hey - more time in a hospital bed.........

....wait that's bad.....

.....but its not work ;-)

Monday, September 25, 2006 12:08:00 pm  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I hope everything went well on Monday. Please let us know that you're doing OK.

Friday, September 29, 2006 3:53:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that all went well and you'll be back to us sooooon :-)

Take care.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home