< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: So what does it really mean...

Monday, November 27, 2006

So what does it really mean...

You are 97% English.

Congratulations! You may now take your place as a subject of Her Majesty.

"And did those feet
In ancient times,
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
In England's pleasant pastures seen?"

Well, no, but it's a cracking good tune.

How English are you?
Create a Quiz

7 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

"You are 90% English.
Congratulations! You may now take your place as a subject of Her Majesty. "And did those feet In ancient times, Walk upon England's mountains green? And was the holy Lamb of God In England's pleasant pastures seen?" Well, no, but it's a cracking good tune."

The other 10% must be my Cornish and Scottish bits :-S

cq

Monday, November 27, 2006 10:30:00 pm  
Blogger Bobkat said...

I am afraid I have absolutely no idea about Cricket but I do know how to make an afternoon tea! :-)

Monday, November 27, 2006 11:54:00 pm  
Blogger pissoff said...

58%..... I have a ways to go.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3:07:00 am  
Blogger CyberKitten said...

I got 81%... but at least it didn't say I was a *subject* [spits].

I'm a citizen thank you very much... [chuckle].

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know what comprises the other 3%? [grin]

Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:08:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I only rated 32% English. Is that good for an American? Or should I now hang my head in shame?

Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I got 98% - and this despite one London-Irish grandparent

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home