< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Thurday Thirteen full of Woe and lots of sweraing

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thurday Thirteen full of Woe and lots of sweraing


Thirteen Things about Aginoth


Stood in the Hazlegrove Services on the A303 near Sparkford, Wiltshitre in the Pissing rain with my keys locked in the car,

Got out to clean my mirrors and next thing theres a bleep a click and the car had locked itself !!!! With I may add my wallet, My Keys, My Phone and my Coat inside

Pissed off would be an understatement

tried to get teh McDonalds I was parking next too (and where I had just bougt Breakfast) to let me use their phone to call directory Enquiries and so contact my Breakdown service....would they....would they fuck...Bastards.

The Esso Garage over the way however had a payphone....which sensibly (NOT!) was barred from allowing outgoing calls to Directory Enquiries!!!! Luckily the Garage manager took pity on me and let meuse their phone (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU)

Called My Recovery Service, only to find that my membership had unbeknownst to me been cancelled by my Motoring Club (Civil Service Motoring Association) through whom I hold it. Took about 10 minutes of persuasion and a talk to a manaer (oh and threats of national newspapers - this is me remember) to get them to agree to send me help.

Britannia Rescue (My Breakdown Cover) finally got to me after an hour despite promising 20 minutes as I was badly in need of breakfast ….also locked in car (thankfully the garage manager gave me a twix so I didn’t pass out) by that time soaked, cold and very very Pissed off. Being a type 1 diabetic I am recorded withthem with them as a priority disabled memeber

Then as The doors of the car were opened, my boss called me on my mobile to tell me the meeting was cancelled and so I had to drive back to Work…I litereally screamed.

13 things I hate today....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1. Bastard Keys
2. Bastard Car
3. Bastard Central Locking
4. Bastard Weather
5. Bastard Civil Service Motoring Organisation
6. Bastard Britannia Rescue
7. Bastard Meetings
8. Bastard Cancelled Meetings
9. Bastard Parking Spaces
10. Bastard McDonalds refusing to let me use their Phone
11. Bastard Payphones not letting me call Directory Enquiries
12. Bastard Driver who drove thru a puddle in the Car Park and Soaked me
13. Bastard Fucking Everything Just for good measure!!!!!!!!!!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in the Linky below or in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




6 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

Not a good day, then, sweetheart?

cq

Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:32:00 pm  
Blogger Paste said...

Perhaps you ought to change your 'handle' from MR A to 'Angry of Weston!'

Thursday, November 16, 2006 2:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh what a bad day! Why does it always hit all at once? Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow! Happy Thursday!

Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:12:00 pm  
Blogger Melissa H. said...

Ouch. Hope your days get better soon!

13 Reasons I'm Thankful for my Mom

Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:02:00 pm  
Blogger Karianne said...

I did my first TT post today and found your blog! Sorry about the bastard car and such. If you get a chance, please visit my new blog, PracticingContentment, and let me know how I'm doing!
Nice to find you,
Karianne

Friday, November 17, 2006 3:44:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Okay, so sorry to laugh while you rant, but damn! That was funny!

Hope the following week was a better one for ya. (I came looking for your T13 for today (Dec 7th), but scrolled on down to this one instead.)

Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home