< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: Funny thing the Brain...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Funny thing the Brain...

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in
the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas
tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
you can raed tihs psas it on !!

4 Comments:

Blogger Juggling Mother said...

y'know, once I adjusted my eyes, I could read it perfectly fluently. Wierd huh!

Although, I stumbled over any words that had aimilar number of letters and the same first and last letter to another word.

Monday, August 21, 2006 12:34:00 pm  
Blogger Paste said...

Dislexia rools KO! Sorry couldn't resist.

Monday, August 21, 2006 1:29:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Without thinking I previously sent this to a dyslexic friend.

They can't read it!

cq

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:41:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you misspelled "phaonmneal". [grin]

Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home