< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: No diagnosis today

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

No diagnosis today

Look… A blog three days running.

This morning, me and Mrs. A have been to see the paediatrician who aginoth junior has been seeing with regard to social interaction problems. We had kind of hoped that there was an outside chance of some sort of diagnosis. Unfortunately there's still a long way to go, it turned out the appointment was just go through the report by Dr. S that was to inform the educational psychologist at his school, and will then lead to further tests, then to a case conference between the school Dr.S and the educational psychologist and then hopefully a diagnosis. phew!

I seem to be getting to grips with the speech recognition thingy, instructions did say that it would learn the sound of my voice and would eventually make less mistakes..which I suppose it has.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you blogging again.It means I can insult you in public once more.By the way is CQ coming the mrs.AQ birthday gathering?.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:46:00 pm  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Yes mum :-) I think cyberkitten is planning on coming too :-))

cq

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:16:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well - I am not as i have tickets to see Foo Fighters playing that night - but I extend my apologies to All and particularly Mrs A.

Ref your blog Aginoth - maybe it's good that they haven't made a rushed diagnosis and are trying to get it right? I know its frustrating because without a diagnosis you can start 'treatment' in its broadest sense - but it could do damage if you get it wrong....

Hang in there :-)

Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home