< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: No longer Trapped in the Body of a Civil Servant

Thursday, November 08, 2007

No longer Trapped in the Body of a Civil Servant

I have just signed off of the Official Secrets Act...doesn't mean much except now I am no longer allowed access to any of my, soon to be previous, employers properties or documents, and I agree not to profit from any knowledge gained whilst employed by them; yeah right, I know jack-shit about anything important, and endeavoured to always keep it like that.

It also means that as of 30th November 2007 I can no longer be sacked for blogging, as I was threatened with a cople of years back, which led to the hasty deletion of my previous blog "Trapped in the Body of a Civil Servant...Help!!!"

....hastily looks over shoulder for thought police...

Went to Craziequeens Birthday Bowling Bash last weekend, and risked bowling...wrists heavily strapped and using child weight balls I just about managed 2 games, but boy did it hurt towards the end, arthritis sucks, but had a good time and took a few pictures of the Birthday Girl being Drunk for you all...




Captions welcome :)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

I just love K's hand.....or was it RCA's?

I'll have to steal those for the Palace....I'll credit you, of course...

cq

Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home