< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://trappedcivilservant.blogspot.com" > Aginoth's Retirement Ramblings: What I need... According to Google.

Friday, May 05, 2006

What I need... According to Google.

What I need... According to Google. I know I did this before about 6 months ago but that was on the old blog that I was forced to delete and so I thought I'd do it agin :o)

This is funny: go to the Google search engine and type in your name and "needs" after it, e.g. "John needs". Write down the description of the first (or your favouite!) 10 websites that appear.

Then do it with Wants as well....

Aginoth needs to be identified as the author of this work
Aginoth needs a Martini
Aginoth needs to get a diagnosis Aginoth needs a f**k**g village
Aginoth needs to change a diaper
Aginoth Needs to let them know that my love for them is still as deep as it has always been
Aginoth needs to set up gigantic tents
Aginoth's need for attention is paramount
Aginoth needs an ambulance
Aginoth needs to keep a few secrets

Aginoth Wants to run away
Aginoth Wants to make a point
Aginoth Wants people not to touch his shit
Aginoth wants people to clean up after him
Aginoth Wants to wing one over the ether
Aginoth Wants to share
Aginoth Wants to reduce the breadcrumb, eyes and goolies
Aginoth Wants to Dance maniacally
Aginoth Wants to get some exercise
Aginoth Wants to know how it feels

Have a go yourself, Leave a comment for me and put a link back to yours here....



12 Comments:

Blogger Prego said...

Sounds fun, but with a 'name' like Prego, who knows what'll come up. I'm sure it'd be saucy.


here via michele today,
p

Friday, May 05, 2006 2:03:00 pm  
Blogger Sandy said...

I keep meaning to do it. Perhaps later in the day I'll give it a go. Right now I'm off to buy flowers to plant in the yard.

Michele sent me over.

Friday, May 05, 2006 2:31:00 pm  
Blogger Karen said...

Actually, I think it would say: "Karen needs to take a shower." And I do!

Nice seeing you. Here via Michele's.....

Friday, May 05, 2006 5:50:00 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

well apparently I need braces... and I want what I can't have. I was hoping "Martini" was going to pop up in mine, too!

Friday, May 05, 2006 8:05:00 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

p.s. Michele sent me! :-)

Friday, May 05, 2006 8:06:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I did this a long time ago and my name is so unusual that it didn't really work. Darn my parent!

Here via Michele

Friday, May 05, 2006 8:27:00 pm  
Blogger Juggling Mother said...

I could tell you what you want and need honey;-)

Friday, May 05, 2006 9:54:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been sewing a lot, myself. I'm getting so I like sleeping in pajamas, so I've been making something lightweight for summer.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 3:14:00 am  
Blogger craziequeen said...

I've tried that a couple of times and never 'got' it.....

I have embedded my first ever video file in my blog today - although you've already seen it [wink]

I'm so clever [wanders off singing to self]

cq

Saturday, May 06, 2006 2:02:00 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hmmm. I'll have to try this, my dear Mr. A. I'll be back if there is anything interesting to report.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 7:38:00 pm  
Blogger rashbre said...

Brilliant fun. I tried it and posted!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 4:02:00 pm  
Blogger Juggling Mother said...

been there, done that.

again:-)

It's always a bit of fun!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 6:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home